Monday, February 15, 2010

A Psalm of God's Creation by Rocky

How God made the Earth. It's so Good God made the earth. It's shaped like a big blueberry and I love how God made me a little sister like Rachel. Because Rachel is so cute. I have fun with my sisters and brother. I like how God made my sisters and brother and how God made my mom and dad. I like how my mom lets us sleep with her some nights and she's nice about it.
It feels good about how God died on the cross and died for my sins. I like that he gave me a house and clothes and shoes. I like how he paid the price for my sins and we were all sinners.
Thank you God for my sister like Anna and Rachel and a brother like Justin. Justin is always a good brother to play with me. He is good a wrestling. Anna is good at english, reading and writing. I am good at math.
Thank you God for letting it snow. Thank you for all the good plants. Thank you for giving a house and food and I like how I have a family. It feels with good with a family. To be able to sleep in a bed and be able to eat.
Thank you for Jesus for letting me have a family where my mom can stay at home and we don't have to daycare and public school.
I like how God made my family and the animals. He can do all things - and we can do all things in God's strenght, love, hope.
Thank you God for my blueberry earth - it feels good to be on it.
WRitten by Chase "Rocky" Ryan Riddle
PS God bless Ya'll - - BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment