Thursday, February 11, 2010

From Christian Life Reader Lesson XIII

A BOOK REPORT BY ANNA:
"Honour Thy Father and Mother"

"Honour thy father and monther; which is the first commandment with promise. - Ephesians 6:2

In todays lesson I learned that I should obey my mom and dad right away when they tell me to do something. IF I say "no' or "I don't want to" I'll get in trouble. The story was about Marion and Harry. Harry wanted to go to the park and Marion couldn't because her mom didn't think there would be any adults. Harry tried to talk her into go, but Marion said no that she ought not to go because it was her mother's orders. That means I can't obey my mom and dad I can't obey God when he asks me do something. So we should always obey and do everything immediately when told. ---Anna, age 8 --- GOD LOVES YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Good report Anna, hopefully this will make English a little more fun for you! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete