Thursday, February 11, 2010

Awana - T-N-T: What I learned

We learned in Awana that we should always follow our blueprints. Like, our story about a boy who woke up in the morning and the sun was shining on a big tree in the backyard. So he got dressed and brushed his teeth and ran downstairs to eat. Then he saw his dad come downstairs. The boy was in a hurry to go outside to build his tree house. Then his dad's boss called....He had to go to work to fix the computer. The boy was dissapointed. The dad told him to go sort the wood and tools. He went to do what dad told him to do. He rolled out the blueprints, he thought it looked easy. He tried to do it himself, and then he saw that his tree house did not look like the blueprints. His dad came home and when he saw what the boy had done he looked angry. He told the boy he should have waited. The boy said I am sorry - and the dad forgave him.
I learned that when we are told to do something we need to do what we are told so we do not mess up and do something we should not do.
My blueprint is obey my parents and to do what God tells me to do. I pray to God and read the bible so I can know what God wants me to do and not do my own thing.
Anna - Age 8 years old

1 comment:

  1. Anna, I am very proud of how well you know God's Word. You are hiding it your heart, your "sword" is ready!
    ~Mrs. Marni

    ReplyDelete