Monday, February 15, 2010

My Sister's 2nd Birthday: The Valentine Baby

On sunday the 14th, Valentines Day, was my baby sister Rachel's 2nd birthday. When my mom put down Rachel's birthday cake on the table she would never leave her chair because she was so anxious to eat the cake. After we had cake we sat at the table and talked. Then we opened the presents, and my 3 year old brother Justin opened the first present. I wrote my sister a card that said "I'm so glad you are my sister. I had always wanted a little baby sister. Then I had two brothers. Then God gave me a little sister, she was my Valentine gift. Then I knew that God always knew I wanted a little sister. She's the best little sister I would ever want to have and I would never trade her in the world. I love her to the stars and moon and all the way back". She really is the best little sister I love her so much.
Written by Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment